When you absolutely have to have something sweet and delicious, what you really need is Treatsies.

TO MAKE AN ORDER...simply email us at treatsiesbakery@gmail.com with your request and we'll get back to you within 24 hours to arrange free delivery to your home or hotel!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cheesy Bread

I've got another savory treat for you today. It makes my mouth water remembering it. And it involves my second favorite food group, cheese! And lots of it.


This loaf is dense and simply packed with cheddar cheese. I prefer it warm out of the oven, but it's pretty delicious at room temperature, too. While I am a bit impatient and simply stuffed my face with a plain slice of bread, I bet this would also make a pretty ridiculous grilled sandwich. I mean, grilled ham and cheese with cheese bread? How crazy is that?


It's hard to keep track of the time out here in the middle of the ocean, what with it still being in the mid-80's everyday. I can't believe it's November already. Don't forget to give us a call or drop us an email if you would like to order a Thanksgiving dessert or side dish. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, but I know how stressful it can be. There's no shame in getting a little help. That's where Treatsies comes in.


And in the meantime, make sure you get your cheese fix anyway you can. May I suggest getting it in bread form? It's portable. Nothing like a cheesy treat you can throw in your purse. Get ya some.

No comments:

Post a Comment